Sister Tribute





"At 1st I felt like God dropped me off in the deep end of the pool, everyone else was laughing & playing in the shallow end of life, but he chose for me to struggle in the scary deep waters, that's how it felt, but what I realized was he was always there holding me up, saying 'lean back & float, I've got you, relax & stop worrying'. I used to be so focused on the possibility of death, that I was ignoring today, then I could hear the Lord say, 'focus only on this day, be blessed in this day, be thankful for this day & choose to be happy in spite of, don't ignore my blessings today, smile & enjoy the life that I've given you, don't waste your good days worried about bad days that might not ever happen, I've got you, I know you're in the deep end, but lean back & float'. And so everyday I try to wake up & say; TODAY I feel happy, TODAY I am blessed, TODAY I feel good. And I always remember Matthew; Chapter 6 which reminds us 'not to be anxious'." ~Testimony by Maya Jackson Randall 4 mos before she was called home to be with the Lord.

Comments